9 Essentials You Need To Know About Video Marketing
Video marketing is one of the most powerful tools ever designed to increase sales and boost profits of online and offline business owners. For video marketing to work effectively though, it must be properly implemented. This article is abundantly designed as far as video marketing is concerned and hopefully such tips will help to improve your business.
9 Video Marketing Essentials
1. Be tough. Have the guts to get your videos out there. Start making some and see what catches people’s eyes. You need to find out what topic you know the most about and figure out a way to make it interesting. People want to be entertained.
2. Maintain consistency. If you decide to make a series of videos, maintain your branding regardless how simple it is. Try using the same length and format for your videos and use similar title pages and credits so viewers easily recognize your video marketing campaign. If possible, release your videos on a certain day of the week to build anticipation.
3. Use strong keywords. In order for your potential customers to locate you much quicker, you have to make use of keywords. Always do your research first before creating your video marketing material. If you have a YouTube channel, you should take the time to write descriptions for all your videos and share links to your main site. Choose strong keywords potential customers are likely to use when they look up videos on topics related to your products.
4. Be consistent. If people know what to expect from your video time and time again, they’ll be sure to come back and watch if you’re offering what they want to see. Brand your videos with an intro and outro and use the same look every time. On top of that, provide topical content in each video.
5. Create a catchy title. People who search on Facebook, YouTube or Google will see the title first, so it has to catch their attention and entice them to click. Take your time in selecting a title and put real thought into it. Something that’s easy to read and remember is the key.
6. Share them efficiently. You should create an account on YouTube and on other similar sites your audience uses. Feature your videos on your site or blog and share them on social networks. If possible, get other bloggers and people who are influential on social networks to share your videos. Probably one out of your 10 or 100 videos will become viral giving your site the needed boost.
7. Keep them short. Especially if you’re new to Video Marketing, you should maintain around 30-45 seconds of video length. You really do not have a lot of time to get your message through with the viewers having short attention spans. As you become more experienced, you’ll notice an improvement of getting the message across with the same time frame.
8. Promote your videos. While videos need to stand alone based on their content, they must still be promoted. After you upload your videos, try promoting them via social networks, newsletters, blogs, and the like. It takes time for videos to rank organically in search engines, so they need a push to let people know they exist.
9. Add Social Marketing. After posting your video, say in YouTube, announce it in your Facebook account and tweet about it on Twitter. This will drive your followers to view your video where they can give their immediate feedback on the video’s effectiveness. This will also encourage them to share the video link with their social network.
As was stated earlier in the opening of this article, video marketing is one of the most effective marketing tools available to improve your business. By carefully applying everything that you have learned from this post, you can dramatically improve your business and see a startling increase in profits. Take action and start video marketing today!